Season Pass Policy
- Season passes are non-transferable. Any pass given to another skier is subject to revocation.
- If you have forgotten or lost your season pass, go to the Season Pass Window located in the Katalima Building. You will be charged $25 for a replacement pass.
- All tickets and Season Passes must be worn above the waist.
- All tickets and Season Passes must be shown to the lift operator each time you go through the lift line.
- To obtain rentals, the Season Pass holder must present his/her Ski Rental Season Pass and fill out a rental form. The seasonal rental equipment must remain at Greek Peak Mountain Resort.
Before the season begins, refunds can be requested. A bookkeeping fee of $20 will be deducted from the refund amount. Please allow 30 days for refund. An individual may request a refund for the following reasons:
- You are moving out of the area. A letter indicating transfer from past or present employer is required for verification.
- You are unable to ski due to medical reasons. A letter from the doctor is required for verification.
After the season starts (December 1st), an individual may only request a refund if unable to ski due to medical reasons. A letter from the doctor is required for verification. A bookkeeping fee of $20 per pass will be deducted from the refund amount. Please allow 30 days for refund.
The percentage of refund is as follows:
- Up to 10 days of operation into the season – 70%
- Up to 20 days of operation into the season – 40%
- Up to 40 days of operation into the season – 20%
- After 40 days of operation into the season – 0%
Rollover Policy: Rollovers to next season are possible for medical reasons only. No rollovers will be processed after 40 days of operation.
Please send all requests to: GuestRelations@GreekPeakMtnResort.com
Locker refunds will be honored but only before December 1st. A $20.00 bookkeeping charge will be deducted from your refund. Please allow 30 days for refund.
Theft of Service
Falsification of fact in the use of a lift ticket, or Season Pass is punishable under New York State Law. Any skier or rider caught using a falsified Pass or lift ticket, or using another person’s Season Pass will be subject to arrest and prosecution for “Theft of Service.”
Reckless skiing is in violation of Article 18 of the New York State General Obligations Law and will result in loss of lift privileges.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
The use of our facility will be denied to those under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Greek Peak will refuse service or evict from the premises, persons in violation of the above.
Management reserves the right to revoke any Season Pass for violation of any of the above policies, rules, or regulations. No refunds will be issued if your pass is revoked by management.
Our lifts require routine maintenance. We will not be responsible for grease damage to any outerwear due to grease dripping from lifts. This is an inherent risk of the sport.
BY LAW YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT “SKIER RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES” AND “WARNING TO SKIERS” POSTED AT TICKET WINDOWS AND THROUGHOUT THE RESORT.
Warning to Skiers
Downhill skiing, like many other sports, contains inherent risks including, but not limited to the risk of personal injury, including catastrophic injury, or death or property damage, which may be caused by variations in terrain or weather conditions; or surface or subsurface snow, ice, bare spots or areas of thin cover, moguls, ruts, bumps; or other persons using the facilities; or rocks, forest growth, debris, branches, trees, roots, stumps, or other natural or man made objects that are incidental to the provision or maintenance of the ski facility in New York State. New York law imposes a duty on you to become apprised of, and understand, the risks inherent in the sport of skiing, which are set forth above, so that you may make an informed decision of whether to participate in skiing notwithstanding the risks. New York law also imposes additional duties upon you, to which you must adhere, for the purpose of avoiding injury caused by any of the risks inherent in purpose of avoiding injury caused by any of the risks inherent in skiing. If you are not willing to assume all of these risks and abide by all of these duties, you must not participate in skiing at this ski area. Instruction is available at all times on the Alpha Slope (beginner slope – except first and last hours of operation) at the Time Warner Cable sign located at the bottom of Chair III. Instruction and education (Article 18) for skiers relative to the risks inherent in the sport, and the duties for skiers is available upon request at the ski resort at all times.
ALL PERSONS USING THE GREEK PEAK MOUNTAIN RESORT FACILITIES ARE BOUND BY THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE AFOREMENTIONED CODE. A COMPLETE COPY OF ARTICLE 18 IS AVAILABLE AT THE LIFT TICKET WINDOW. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COMPLETE COPY OF ARTICLE 18, PLEASE CONTACT THE SKI RESORT AND WE WILL MAIL ONE TO YOU.
Freestyle Terrain may include half-pipes, as well as terrain parks and terrain features. They are provided for your enjoyment and offer adventure, challenge and fun. However, Freestyle Terrain use, like all skiing and riding exposes you to the risk of serious injury. Prior to using Freestyle Terrain, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with all instructions and warnings and to follow the “Your Responsibility Code.”
- Freestyle Terrain contains man-made and natural terrain variations.
- Freestyle Terrain changes constantly due to weather and use.
- Inspect Freestyle Terrain before using and throughout the day.
- In jumping and using this terrain, you assume the risk of serious injury.
- Be courteous and respect others.
- One use on a Terrain feature at a time.
- Never jump blindly – use a spotter when necessary. Look Before You Leap!
- It is your responsibility to control your body on the ground and in the air.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Always ride or ski in control and within your ability.
If you are unwilling to accept the inherent risks in skiing as outlined in the “Skier Responsibilities and Duties” and “Warning to Skiers” do not purchase this Season Pass. By purchasing this Season Pass you hereby expressly acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of the foregoing.